Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

This IMM is a little late...my apologies. I've been pretty busy. I only got two books for review this week.
The first is a non YA book that I won on Booktrib.


Little Did I Know by Mitchell Maxwell (goodreads/Amazon)

The other book I received came in the mail today, and I'm really excited about it.

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore (goodreads/Amazon)
I haven't read I Am Number of Four yet, but I have seen the movie. I don't want to read this series out of sequence, so I will have to wait until I get the first one. Thanks, Harper Teen!

In other news, I am going to college tomorrow! I don't know how much this is going to effect my blogging, but I can say that my IMM posts will be less frequent. I will still try to get at least one review per week on the blog. Please be patient with me as I figure out the logistics of this blogging while in college thing.

That's it for me. What did you get in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment