Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #5



This week I got:
Nightshade and Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (from Fire and Ice)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (from Book Chic)
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (From my university library. 4 floors of books!)
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (from Bloomsbury)
The Train of Small Mercies by David Rowell (from Penguin)

That's what I got in my mailbox. Leave links to your IMM's below and I promise I will check them out! Also, I'm thinking about reading and reviewing two classics per month for a year, starting this month. Thoughts?

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

4 comments:

  1. I love Nightshade! Wolfsbane was good too, but Shay annoyed me so much. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great books. The only one I'm unfamiliar with is the Train of Small Miracles. Kite Runner is a must read. And of course you will like Forever, if you've read the other two. I've read and enjoyed the Cremer books too. Enjoy! Thanks for visiting my blog and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool book picks! It's a shame I have never read Agathe Christie. Is it good?

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. @caffeinejunkie This is my first time reading Agatha Christie and I'm loving it! I'll post a review as soon as I'm finished :)

    ReplyDelete