Saturday, August 20, 2011

Required Reading Wishlist



As a recent high school graduate, I have read my share of required reading over the past four years of my life. I'm sure that the amount will grow as I enter college. While I loved some of my required reading, I despised some of it as well. If I was able to pick my own required reading, this would be my list (I'm including some books that I was required to read. They will be written in green).

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Hamlet by William Shakespeare

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck

Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora - Neale Hurston

The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

Paper Towns by John Green

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

That's my reading list. What's Yours? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment