Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday # 9 - The Edge of Nowhere

The Edge of NowhereBook: The Edge of Nowhere                          

Author: Elizabeth George

Publisher: Hodder and Stoughton

Expected Release Date: September 4th, 2012

Summary (from Goodreads): The Edge of Nowhere, the first book in George’s new YA series, will follow a teen girl with psychic abilities who runs away to Whidbey Island, Washington, and is abandoned by her mother.

Why I'm Waiting: I'm excited for this novel. It has a paranormal element but from what I've read on Goodreads, it also is a bit of a mystery. I'm sure that Whidbey Island will be a super creepy place that I will never want to visit! Add the mama drama to that and you have a recipe for a book that I will surely devour.

What books are you waiting on? Let me know in the comments!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment